At Agency Void, we’re creating, growing, and guiding the next generation of consumer-facing companies.
We believe that the best brands in the world stand for something that their customers want to believe in and deliver a consistent experience around feeling part of that belief. We work with partners who are solving problems that improve consumers’ daily lives.
We’re looking for a Design Assistant to join our Creative team. At Agency Void, our Designers are deeply committed to making sure the work we produce is strategic and thoughtful. They don’t just have the experience and skill to ensure a great brand; they also have the ability to think outside the box to create excellent, forward-thinking work.
- Are leaders
- Are thoughtful
- Are Active listeners
- Are contagiously passionate and curious
- Are low-ego collaborative
- Are empathetically candid
- Are problem solvers
- Are future-oriented optimists
- Are entrepreneurial and creative
- Are able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Can see the forest and the trees
- Have a point of view
- Motivate those around them
- Work closely with the Creative Director to build out each phase for your projects, from concept to completion.
- Creative output that’s based on a foundation of strategic thinking, market assessment, and the individual brand personality of each client.
- Maintaining excellence in creative thinking and all output, both internal and external-facing.
- Problem-solvers who are organized, detailed, collaborative, strategic, and excellent communicators
- 2-4 years experience with a strong portfolio of fully-executed brand identity work